Re: WAS: Rollin rollin rollin NOW: Sitting sitting sitting...

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 23 2006 - 15:59:49 EST

Oh, acept my appoligies if my comments offended you in any way. I was
just giving my outlook based on what I've seen. I call it a theory just
because they are exceptions... If you two want extravogance, go for it! :)

I'm sure you'll have a very happy life together and I wish you all the best.

Gary Hedlin
05 4.7 SLT
98 3.9 Sport

.