Re: Re: Bad Hypertech III: UPDATE

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2006 - 20:56:14 EST

UPDATE:

I got my Hypertech back yesterday, I plugged it in and got the exact same
problem, had to send it back again. They really suck as far as customer
service goes. I am out $30 shipping on top of the original purchase price
and I have yet to have it work right.

Mark Kuzia
1998 Dak 5.2L 5-spd
mskuzia@comcast.net