Re: Subwoofer Install

From: Alberto Aguirre Jr (bluedoberman@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Mar 04 2006 - 00:14:57 EST

Well before while it was under warranty I might have
resisited chopping but now, its not that big a deal.

I found these on Ebay and may just make on for myself
and lose the middle seat/folding console.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Kicker-S8L7-with-Custom-Enclosure-for-Dodge-Dakota_W0QQitemZ5874486190QQcategoryZ32823QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

and

http://cgi.ebay.com/Dodge-Dakota-Custom-Subwoofer-Enclosure-Alpine-type-R_W0QQitemZ5874487208QQcategoryZ32823QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I like the look of the square Kicker speaker. Too bad
these are for a 2002 and I have a 98. Anyone know if
that console/seat use the same bolt pattern?

Do I have to take out the passenger seat to get the
console out?

Alberto Aguirre Jr
Houston TX

--- m.meyerhoff@mchsi.com wrote:

> If you have a club cab you can use those cavities in
> the side of the truck.
>
> In My genII I've got two 8s running in that space.
> I relized there is room for
> 10s, but they have to have a low mounting depth. In
> a GenII there is maybe as
> much as over 0.5 cubic foot in there to be used.
>
> Of course you will really have to cut up your truck
> to make it work...
>
> mm

.
.