Re: Subwoofer Install

From: m.meyerhoff@mchsi.com
Date: Fri Mar 03 2006 - 21:05:07 EST

If you have a club cab you can use those cavities in the side of the truck.

In My genII I've got two 8s running in that space. I relized there is room for
10s, but they have to have a low mounting depth. In a GenII there is maybe as
much as over 0.5 cubic foot in there to be used.

Of course you will really have to cut up your truck to make it work...

mm

> I am trying to imagine what is a good place for a
> sub or two. I know there are the prefab boxes to go
> in and/or replace the toolbox/storage in the rear of
> the club cab. I was wondering if anyone had seen a
> custom fabricated one to be concealed within the front
> center seat in the split bench (non-console) area. I
> want to keep the seat and folding storage bin, but
> have the inside or bottom hollowed out for a sub.
> Perhaps and 8" or 10" if room permits.
>
> If so anyone know where to find info to go about
> doing this?
>
> Alberto Aguirre Jr
> Black 1998 Dakota CC 5.2 L V8
>
> .
> .
> | Make your plans NOW to attend the National DML Meet in Colorado! |
> | Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |