Re: Subwoofer Install

From: m.meyerhoff@mchsi.com
Date: Sun Mar 05 2006 - 00:12:59 EST

I could only find one pic on my computer. The rest must be on my server, which
hasn't been booted in a year and is currently minus some parts. I've got a lot
of scanned images of the boxes I built on there, but it'll take me a bit to get
to them.

http://mostarquests.com/albums/userpics/10005/normal_spk1.jpg

This is the basic idea, the back is not flat. I used fiberglass to follow the
contour of the truck side. The front was a piece of MDF that overlapped the
sheet metal to make a mounting lip.

Mike
92 Dakota LE CC V6 Auto
88 Chrysler ConquestTSI
84 Mitsubishi Starion ES

> you're not the only one that would like to see.

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |