Subwoofer Install

From: Alberto Aguirre Jr (bluedoberman@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2006 - 02:29:47 EST

   I am trying to imagine what is a good place for a
sub or two. I know there are the prefab boxes to go
in and/or replace the toolbox/storage in the rear of
the club cab. I was wondering if anyone had seen a
custom fabricated one to be concealed within the front
center seat in the split bench (non-console) area. I
want to keep the seat and folding storage bin, but
have the inside or bottom hollowed out for a sub.
Perhaps and 8" or 10" if room permits.

    If so anyone know where to find info to go about
doing this?

Alberto Aguirre Jr
Black 1998 Dakota CC 5.2 L V8

.