OT: I'm moving

From: Ray Irons (rirons@doverde.net)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2006 - 08:34:52 EST

        Hey gang,
                Well I have been thinking about this for a long time and I finally decided
to do something about it. When I retired from the USAF I wanted to move
somewhere with mountains and streams and snow in the winter. My (now ex)
wife wanted to move home so we came to Dover. That was in 1999. In 2001,
after our divorce I bought my house and decided to stay here to be close to
my sons. They are older now, she remarried and I feel its time for me to
move on. I put my house on the market last week, had a FOR SALE sign posted
in the yard last Friday and I got an offer I felt was acceptable on Tuesday
night. After settlement, I am going to move to a small community in
northeastern California called Quincy. My sons are ok with the move as I
have promised them I will fly them out during the summers for vacation. Now
to get busy getting rid of stuff I forgot I had and don't really want to
take with me. I try to keep you updated as settlement draws near.

Ray Irons
Dover, DE (for now, but I'm California bound!)

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |