1993 Dakota is fixed

From: Dave Buerk (dave.buerk@epinei.com)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2006 - 08:29:32 EST

Hi Guys,

I wrote a few days about a problem I was having with my 1993 Dakota not
starting and not having a check engine light. You guys were right, it
turned out to be the wire splice under the fuse box. That thing is like
trying to find a needle in a haystack. It is the only wire splice in that
whole bundle, it was in the center of the bundle of wires, it was wrapped in
tape and it was underneath the fuse box. Who in the hell would ever know to
look there??? But thanks to you guys I got my truck fixed and running like
a champ again. I was just about ready to give up and put it in the shop.
I'm sure I saved a fortune by checking here first. Thanks again for all the
help!! Dave

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |