Starting problem update

From: Jay & Dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2006 - 16:44:48 EST

This seems to be the week that a few guys are getting their problems solved
on their Dak's. I can add to that. Took my battery in and had it tested
and it came back with 100% clean bill of health. So then I'm thinking
sensors. But I remembered someone on the list suggesting ignition coil as
that solved his problem. So off to the dealer to buy a new coil for $35.00
CDN (not bad as I get all my parts from the dealer at cost). So for the
last few days now it's been starting as if it was brand new, Thank you Josh!
But ... The engine still fluctates 100 RPM or so at idle. So I looked down
the TB bores and I've got more oil in there than the crank case :-)
The belly pan gasket fix happens next week.
Almost 10 years without a problem and now it's starting. Now I know how
Daksy and Tom feel :-)

-Jay

.
.