Re: Mitsubishi can't sell Raiders

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2006 - 16:48:25 EST

After seeing that article, i was thinking to myself:

Self, are you wondering what i'm wondering?
Yup, Mitsu is probably going to be offering those trucks at a BIG discount
right about now.
(That's how i talk to myself)

So i went to the Mitsu Canada website, and they don't even have the Raider
listed in their fleet...
So no Canadian Raiders i guess.

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....

>On Thu, March 16, 2006 11:12 am, Andy Levy said:
> >
> > I know this is blasphemy, but I prefer the Raider's appearance over
> > the '05+ Dak's.
>
>Clearly you've been spending too much time with your Subaru.
>
>I don't mind the Raider, but I prefer the Dakota. Even so, if I were in
>the
>market for a new truck, I'd be seriously looking for a deep discount on a
>Raider now that we know they aren't moving. Funny, I've never seen one in
>Canada, I guess they don't sell them up here.
>
>--
>Jason Bleazard

.
.