RE: RE: Hello Again

From: MD Vmax (blowndakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2006 - 21:26:26 EST

Oh, no doubt, I can respect the time and effort that
goes into just about any ride. In fact, I've gotten
my fair share of confused looks from the older folks
myself over the years. But that is just the thing,
what I think is cool was cool yesterday.

I don't admit this often, but I've wrenched on a
buddy's Civic and a couple of Mazadas too. The same
stuff applies but it is just so...new.