RE: 2006 Dakota Club Cab R/T 4.7......

From: \ (dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2006 - 01:24:33 EST

I always thought that the R/T would NEVER be with a
4.7.Just the thought of it would turn heads & make
people puke...

Well yesterday,i saw that the 06'Dakota Club Cab,comes
with the 4.7,in an "High Output" version..
260hp at 5000rpm with torque same as a stock 4.7...

Ok,then since my 00' Dakota Quad Cab w/my 4.7,modified
with a Cat Back exhaust & AIRRAID Cold Air exhaust,now
puts out 257hp & 330# of torque,mine can just as well
be a R/T..

Even though mines a 4x4...

Ok,i can see the flame throwers coming,BUT u can agree
that my 00' Dakota looks better than these 05/06
pieces of trash....

Everytime i see one it makes me want to puke in my
suit..

IMHO,Dodge dropped the ball on the Dakota
re-design,same as the Dodge Charger,but look at the
new Challenger!!!

Go to the photos section of my Yahoo Profile,and look
at my rig.NO COMPARISON to that of a 2005/6 Dakota.

David Digney "Digger"

Madison,Wi

00' Dakota Quad Cab 4x4 "Blue Thunder"

4.7 V8, 45RFE,3.55 LSD