(no subject)

From: moliver@mmoliver.org
Date: Thu Mar 23 2006 - 15:21:53 EST

)
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 15:49:46 -0500 (EST)
From: "Miles D. Oliver" <moliver@mmoliver.org>
To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
cc: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net
Subject: Re: DML: RE: RE: RE: Valvoline ATF+4 at Autozone.

    This is a very confusing page.

1989 - 2004 (AN) Dakota
1998 - 2003 (DN) Durango

    A new transmission fluid (ATF+4 - Type 9602) has been developed and is
being used as factory fill for all vehicles with Chrysler automatic
transmissions.It is recommended that all vehicles with Chrysler automatic
transmissions EXCEPT FOR THOSE LISTED ABOVE be serviced with ATF+4.

    Both of my vehicles are listed, and if I read this right.

  "EXCEPT FOR THOSE LISTED ABOVE be serviced with ATF+4"

    Means that since my vehicles are listed that ATF+4 shouldn't apply.

  But then later this informaion states something that contradicts above.

NOTE: ATF+4 must always be used in vehicles that were originally filled
with ATF+4.

    According to my manual, and everything I was led to believe and that my
vehicles came with ATF+4, so ATF+4 must be used.

  Very confusing info. Doesn't make much a lot of sense.

  ATF+4 is cheaper than a rebuild.

--
  Miles D. Oliver
  www.mmoliver.org