Stuff FS

From: Ryan Stewart (dapurplert@dakota-durango.com)
Date: Sat Mar 25 2006 - 03:17:24 EST

Well, after the totally for the rebuilt tranny and TQ converter topped
2k, and nearly another 2k for hood and the new paint currently being
applied, I need some cash. :)

Time to unpile my room some. Here's what I've got, may add more later
when I get home if I remember it:

NEW STUFF

Simpson Racing Helmet - Bought as an XL, it is slightly smaller than an
XL bike helmet like you'd get from WalMart, but both are too small for
my big head. :( - 95 plus shipping

Governor Pressure Solenoid (or sensor) - I believe this is the solenoid,
see pic. Bought new off eBay and never got to use it, they want over 100
bucks at the dealer - 40 plus shipping

Unopened 97-04 Dakota ventshades - 75 plus shipping

Kenwood Sirius tuner w/ cable - Had thsi with an old stereo, neve
rinstalled it. $25 bucks plus shipping

3 chrome generic R/T center caps - Decent shape, need polished, no
Ramheads - $15 dollars a piece, all for 40 plus shipping.

MP roller Lifters - About 10k miles on them. $40 plus shipping.

Autometer silver bezel/face Temp Gauge - Has dent in bezel - $20 plus
shipping.

Mopar 2400 stall. When the tranny started south and had to be rebuilt, I
replaced it with an MSaine 2800. About 15k miles. 125 plus shipping.
NOW 110 plus shipping.

Intense Blue Cuda rollpan - Original Proglass unit - no tips. Bought
this because mine is cracked, but the paint guy said he could easily fix
mine, so don't need this one anymore. SOLD

Black factory grille (has silver decals on it, removeable of course) -
Again, thought my grille was deformed, it's not, so don't need this. $30
plus shipping

APC White face gauges - Just replaced these last night with some Euro
glows. SOLD.

Pics of it all:

http://www.dodgertclub.org/Pics/PartsFSMarch06/

Email: email]dapurplert@dakota-durango.com