Re: RE: Superchips or other programmers, help school and idiot..

From: Miles D. Oliver (moliver@mmoliver.org)
Date: Sat Mar 25 2006 - 12:45:54 EST

  Thank you for the input on your experiences. I kind of figured that the
programmer would be designed to work with a single vehicle but did not
know that settings could be reverted back to stock and then the programmer
could be used on another vehicle.

  I could probably spend less money for something that could read codes and
be ok except for the speedo reclibration that I need right now.

  The performance functions would probably be more for the Durango to see
if better mileage could be had as its the one driven more, I've been
working from home for the last year and put mabe 25 miles a week anymore
on my truck.

  I wonder if the same would work for speedometer recalibration, meaning
that if I used to make changes for my larger tires that it would 'lock'
so I could not make performance changes on my wife's vehicle.

  I guess I'll make some inquiries to Superchips to see and see how they
respond.

--
  Miles D. Oliver
  www.mmoliver.org