Re: the new bling

From: Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com
Date: Tue Mar 28 2006 - 10:57:14 EST

Cool, Porn Wheels!

OMG, I'm so torn, while the tech geek in me thinks that's the coolest thing,
the middle age, white guy in me says WTF!

So how long do you think those will last? There have already been several
states that have tried to ban spinners, and most have limitations on LED and
Neon lights and LCD monitors. These will get banned quickly, especially if
people displaying porn on them (which you know it going to happen). I bet
someone will eventually figure out a way to display full motion video on them
from a DVD player.

Walt

In article <43396.66.73.245.4.1143556208.squirrel@webmail.omg-stfu.com>,
josh.lists@omg-stfu.com ("Josh Battles") writes:

> On Mon, March 27, 2006 2:16 pm, Andy Levy wrote:
> >
> > According to Gizmodo [1], it's actually Wi-Fi enabled. Hacking may be
> > easier than you think.
>
> :excellent:
>
> > I saw these a couple days ago somewhere else, and the page said they
> > were something like $12,000 or $15,000? Each, I think. For that
> > price, I hope you can put anything you want on them. Even if it *is*
> > goatse.
>
> I read a few articles about them and supposedly you can upload whatever you
> want and even change it on the fly. I'm not advocating displaying goatse on
> your own wheels but it'd probably be one of the funniest things I could think
> of to do to a stranger and then take pictures of.
>
> > 1: http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/gadgets/pimpstar-led-car-rims-162990.php
>
> --
> - Josh
> www.omg-stfu.com
>
> This message has been brought to you by the American Kneejerk Coalition for
> Equality, Compassion, and the Restoration of Karmic Unity of Self And Other
> Silly Hippy Happy-Swell Gayness Bullshit, or AKCECRKUSAOSHHSGB for short.
>
> .
> .
> | Make your plans NOW to attend the National DML Meet in Colorado! |
> | Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |