Got My New Truck! ""Rattle Rattle"".........

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 31 2006 - 17:39:27 EST

Last Sunday, I picked up my new ride, ' 06 Ram 2500 Quad Cab 4x2 Big Horn
Edition! Got lots of goodies, and some key ones. Like Cummins, 4.10 posi, and
some fun ones, sun roof, power rear window, Sirius, and Cummins (yeah, it's
vital, and fun!!) And there's a few others thrown in there as well. Patriot blue
 is the color. Looks sweet against the chrome! It's deceivingly quick with
all the torque down low, and capable of laying down 50' of rubber as I found
out ;)

Ed "Olznut" Halterman '06 Ram Patriot Blue Quad Cab Big Horn 610 lb/ft Of
Cummins Turbo Diesel Torque!! "Big Blue" '66 Olds F-85 330 V-8, Intense Blue
"Project Olds" Will Be Finished Soon.......

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |