Re: An AWESOME Dakota Article

From: Andy Levy (andy.levy@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2006 - 20:58:04 EDT

On 4/10/06, Michael Maskalans <dml@tepidcola.com> wrote:

> Also, they skipped the dash redesign from '00 to '01 which I thought
> significant, and weren't as clear on the 545RFE intro and Magnum to 4.7
> switch as I was hoping for, since we keep debating about that once in a
> while.

I don't get that at all. You'd think a car review publication would
pick up on a *completely redesigned* interior.

"With the Quad Cab now in the lineup, Dakota sales soared during '00
(up about 25 percent), so Dodge barely touched the vehicle for 2001."

They did make note of the new engine, but completely missed the all-new tranny.

But overall not a bad piece.

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |