Re: foxwoods

From: Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com
Date: Wed Apr 12 2006 - 15:57:05 EDT

You're Bee would probably be parked next to my Ram (which is looking like it'll
be going to CO as well). My Dakota is in pieces and won't be put back together
anytime soon. It's sitting on jack-stands with no suspension and the more I
look at it, the more I want to take the bed off and take a sawzall the the rear
half of the frame.

Walt

In article <E1FTgDs-0004LK-9v@inetsrv8.gahost.com>, Dakota@dakotaskustoms.com
("Dakota Dodge") writes:

> Id be interested to do that as well ... as long as you allow my Ram to
> join... be a while since ive seen a bunch of you guys.
>
> -Dakota
> DakotasKustoms.com
.
.