Re: foxwoods

From: Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com
Date: Thu Apr 13 2006 - 08:17:59 EDT

Justin doesn't have a page of his own as far as I know, he just has profiles on
a bunch of sites out there and goes by the handle WickedDakota. This is his
profile on DTW http://dodgetruckworld.tenmagazines.com/wickedakota/ he also has
profiles on Cardomain and a bunch of others. Personally, I've never got the
time of day from the kid. If you're not in one of his little clicks don't
expect a response to any posts or email you direct towards him. But than again,
I'm kind of the same way myself at times. What Mike and I were talking about
was he just recently back-halved his Dak and made a Truggy out of it. He
didn't do all that bad but there was obviously some trial and error there and
he did have to make a few changes after the fact. But that's to be expected
and over all, I like what he did. Funny thing is, every time I come up with an
idea for mine, a few weeks later I'll see he's doing it and taking it just one
step further. He always seems to be a step ahead of the ideas rattling around
in my skull. Now if I do it, it'll look like I'm copying him when in fact I
was pondering the idea myself on my own. I don't know, I think he has my brain
bugged. Anyhow, he also has the time to kill on projects like that. From what
I understand, he pours concrete in the summer and is laid off most of the
winter, so he has a lot of time to kill in his shop.

Walt

In article <443DB95A.1040902@aol.com>, SilverEightynine@aol.com (Terrible Tom)
writes:

> Michael Maskalans wrote:
> >
> > just do a cleaner job than the guy in WI did, k? =)
> >

> You talking about the guy with the red Gen I with white stripes and
> solid axles? If so - you still have his web site or links or any idea
> where I can find info on him and his truck? I was looking for that guys
> page lately and couldn't find it.
.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |