Re: ATTENTION ALL DML'ers!!

From: David Henry (DML@HenryWeb.net)
Date: Fri Apr 14 2006 - 11:14:14 EDT

Jan and I are still planning on being there. She's only willing to go so
far, so we've got one of the little rent-a-cabin things reserved. Jan's
been planning some Dak inspired decorating for it too :)

On a related note, as I still have no planning done execpt the cabin in
Colorado, and no clue how or when I'll be leaving yet, is anyone planning on
caravaning on the way there? We'll be leaving from the Detroit metro area.

-- David 94 CC Sport 4x4, 318, 5spd, Lifted with 33" BFG MT's