Signing off for now

From: Ray Irons (rirons@doverde.net)
Date: Sat Apr 15 2006 - 12:21:11 EDT

        As I'm getting things around the house packed up, I think its finally time
to set down the computer and get it boxed up for the move. Things are still
on track for settlement on the 20th and I'm looking at pulling out for CA
early on the morning of the 21st. I've got quite a bit of my stuff packed
but I still have a good bit to go. I'm going to unsubscribe from the list
till I get out there and resettled. I'll let you all know how things went
after I get there, which I'm planning for the 25th. So I should be back on
the list somewhere around the 27th or so. I'm going to need a few days to
get the truck unloaded and settled in.

Thanks for all the good wishes I've received so far and I'll be talking to
ya'll soon.

Ray Irons
Dover, DE

California bound in 7 days!