New Member 01 Quad Cab 4.7L Automatic

From: Elmer Terry (ewayneterry@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2006 - 16:27:23 EDT

Hello everyone. I recently purchased a 2001 Dakota
Quad Cab with the 4.7L engine and automatic
transmission. The truck has just over 100K miles on it
now. What are some of the things, other than oil,
transmission, brakes, and differential service, that I
should look at? Thought I might get a response from
some other owners issues with this model. TIA. --wayne