RE: Re: OT - 2.2 GB Jump Drive For Sale

From: Jamie Calder (jcalder3@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Sun Apr 30 2006 - 11:33:28 EDT

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net] On Behalf Of DAKSY
Sent: Sunday, April 30, 2006 11:52 AM
To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
Subject: DML: Re: OT - 2.2 GB Jump Drive For Sale

Hey, Bill!

<snip> I have a 2.2 GB usb jump drive that has had very little use. $50
shipped in the CONUS. E-mail me off-list if interested. :)<snip>

If I knew what that was I might be interested, & I'd e-mail you off-list...
It doesn't sound like something that I've had to replace in the DAKSY,
yet...
(LOL)

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
(Self-proclaimed contender for the vacant "Computer Illidiot of the World"
crown!)
2K DAK SY Sport + V6 4X4 5Speed
2K05 HD 883C YP

WebPage URL: http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |

Jump Drive = Flux Capacitor. Anything over 2.0 Galactic Boundaries is NOT
CARB legal!

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |