Re: Longevity of the 4.7???

From: Jason A Banta (jason.banta@louisville.edu)
Date: Tue May 09 2006 - 12:58:12 EDT

I have an 01 4x4 QuadCab I bought new. It currently has 101,000 miles
on it. I have only had to do a tune up, front brakes, new battery and
tires.

Jason Banta
Technology Manager
School of Public Health and Information Sciences
University of Louisville
502-852-2489

>>> adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com 5/8/2006 8:58:25 PM >>>

I didn't have my Dak long enough to determine how well the 4.7 engine
would
hold up after a lot of miles.
Who all has this engine in their Dak, how many miles/kilometers and
what
kind of problems have there been?

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....