Campsites etc

From: Woodruff, Jason P (jason.p.woodruff@boeing.com)
Date: Wed May 10 2006 - 18:56:03 EDT

Looks like I'll be making a partial visit to the DML meet in Colorado.
Through a scheduling miracle there are two national SCCA events in
Denver that straddle the week of the DML meet. So the wife has given me
permission to kill three birds with one stone.

My plan is as such; I'll be driving out to Denver for a race on July
15-16, flying home the night of the 16th, flying back out the morning of
the 19th and will catch up with the group at the Coor's Brewery. Hang
out the remainder of Wed and all of Thur with the DML crowd, then head
back up to Denver Friday morn for another race 21-23 and drive home
after that. My truck isn't much of an off-roadster, so I'll be looking
for a passenger's seat on Thursday's activities.

So what does the camping situation look like at the present? Since its
just me, I have no trouble sleeping the bed of my truck with an air
mattress and sleeping bag.

Jay W
505/287 Dakota

.