Re: iPod in truck

From: MD Vmax (blowndakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun May 14 2006 - 11:38:18 EDT

I have one of those PAC AUX input devices. It works
with anything that has RCA's or 1/8 inch output lines.
 Plays through the stock CD controls on the factory
radio in my '98, totally plug and play. I think it
was about $80. They also make them for iPods but I
have a regular MP3 player. You can find them on eBay
and many audio shops.