Re: How to bring a Jeep back from Colorado?

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Thu May 18 2006 - 23:26:15 EDT

It was $50 for the trailer, $30 for the dolly here. If you use the dolly,
make sure you remove the driveshaft so you don't toast the trans. Or you can
gather a few friends with "AAA Premier" which has 200 mile towing and stretch
that out until you get home......... Don't be so sure about the UHaul place
NOT wanting the trailer back. I tried to drop it at the local place (1 mile from
 my house, and they wanted it, they didn't have any car trailers) but the
place I got it from (25 miles away) insisted I bring it back there. It towed
like a dream btw, not a hint of sway the whole way, 70mph with cruise control on
in overdrive........

Ed "Olznut" Halterman '06 Ram Patriot Blue Quad Cab Big Horn 610 lb/ft Of
Cummins Turbo Diesel Torque!! "Big Blue" '66 Olds F-85 330 V-8, Intense Blue
"Project Olds" Will Be Finished Soon.......

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |