Re: looking for a door

From: MD Vmax (blowndakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 01 2006 - 17:22:15 EDT

Bob, I have one he can have for free but there are a
few issues. The skin is in good shape but the window
frame is bent from a roll over. All the internals are
gone so he would have to use those from his. I'm just
outside of Newark, DE, if he wants it send me an email
off list and I'll give you the contact info. Wayne