FS: Gen II Grab Handle

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 01 2006 - 20:04:16 EDT

I have a grab handle (interior handle to mount above window) for a Gen 2
Dak. I bought 2 of them about 6 years ago to install in my truck. I
FINALLY got around to installing them when I installed a new headliner a few
months back. After removing the headliner I found that there are only holes
for the passenger's side.

So, I have the extra handle for sale. It's light gray and in brand new
condition. I also have the matching hole plugs that cover the screws. I
can take a pic if you need one.

$15 bucks gets it. I'm not sure what they go for at the dealer but that
sounds pretty fair to me.

Thanks.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6