Moving to chicago!

From: Brian Fitchett (bfitchett@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Jun 07 2006 - 17:25:22 EDT

Hello DML!
Its been a while since I posted about maybe moving to the Chicago area
(moving at the speed of government), well now its official! I have
accepted a postdoc position at Argonne National Lab. For those of you
who live in the area, we will have to get together. Also for those
chicagolanders, since i am in Salt Lake City, I was wondering if any of
you had time to drive by and maybe check out some places that we are
looking at renting. The ones we are really considering are in
plainfield and lockport. Also any input on good neighborhoods are
always appreciated.

Thanks
Brian
.