RE: Magnum fan/clutch removal?

From: Pindell, Tim (TPindell@otterbein.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 08 2006 - 08:48:39 EDT

If I remember correctly, there is a gi-normous nut that retains the
whole assembly. I have a large box wrench just for this purpose. I used
that wrench in combination with a moderately-sized rubber mallet and it
came right off. (Leave the belt on to hold things still.) Shouldn't it
also be left-hand thread as well?

Tim

.
.