Magnum fan/clutch removal?

From: Don Rey (radon220@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 07 2006 - 13:44:26 EDT

Okay, forgive me if this is a stupid question, but how do I remove the
fan & clutch from a 1994 Magnum 318 (with A/C)? This is my frist
magnum and my first clutched fan. I removed the 4 bolts into the
pulley, and even the 4 bolts holding the fan to the clutch (the fan
comes off, but is held hostage by the clutch... whoopie). Any help for
a magnum newbie?

Where's my FSM you ask? Well it hasn't arrived yet, and I'm stuck with
this insufficient Haynes manual which says "remove bolts, remove
fan/clutch assembly."

Thanks!
Don
74 Dart Sport 340
89 Dakota Convertible 4x4 (currently engine-less)
94 Dakota 318 5spd 4x4 (the donor)
CT

.
.