RE: Lost 56 lbs. yippie

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 10 2006 - 14:58:19 EDT

Sounds good... I hate beadliners. I'll never have one in a truck again..
So you've got the old dodge paint peel going also?? What are you doing to
prep that?? I have it real bad on my 94. I was thinking of getting a cheap
paint job this year and do all the prep work myself. I was wondering if
there was a right way to get rid of that paint peel...
Thanks and good luck

Mike K
94 SLT,CC,239,2wd,auto
95 Sport,RC,360,5-speed
http://www.hornok.com/zig

>From: Dan Kramarsky <dkramarsky68@yahoo.com>
>To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
>Subject: DML: Lost 56 lbs. yippie
>Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 11:15:01 -0700 (PDT)
>

>DML:
>
>Took off the bedliner and some of the spare tire hardware from under the
>truck bed.
>
>52 lbs for bedliner
>4 lbs for the spare tire winch and the crank.
>

>i plan to paint the whole truck soon, so i'm prepping it by removing all
>the items the
>paint/body shop would have charged me for.
>
>rubber trim
>bedliner
>emblems
>fender guards
>

>I also plan to deal with the peeling paint myself. the body shop guy told
>me how to do
>it. and i think i can handle all that. doesnt seem too hard to me.
>could save about
>$500 right there.
>
>before hitting the paint shop I gonna get a roll pan. dont like the chrome
>bumper look.
>
>-dan
>

>Dan K.
>
>1992 Dakota Club Cab LE with A/C, Cruise, PS, PB, PW, PL, 3.55 rear, 5.2L
>V8 and a 46RH. Mods: Cool-air intake, 180* T-stat, relocated IAT.
>
>http://static.flickr.com/42/84856795_c18903d10f.jpg
>
>Future Plans: 5.9L engine swap, cat-back exhaust, 3.91 rear

>http://mail.yahoo.com
>
>.
>.
>| Make your plans NOW to attend the National DML Meet in Colorado! |
>| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |