Re: towing a dakota--need help ASAP

From: Andy Levy (andy.levy@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2006 - 22:10:26 EDT

On 6/13/06, Brian Fitchett <bfitchett@comcast.net> wrote:

> I am moving to chicago here in the next couple of weeks. How can I tow
> my truck using a rental truck? Use the car carriers or tow dollies?
> Which is best. The dolly is cheaper but i dont think the carriers are
> big enough for the dak

If it'll fit, the full trailer is the better way to go. IIRC,
Christine barely fit on the standard UHaul car trailer when Mike towed
her home to Tom a few years ago, and they had to put the street tires
on as the offroad tires were too big.

Like someone else (I think Ray) said, test-fit it before the trip.

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |