Re: Gettin close to Road Trip Time!

From: Andy Levy (andy.levy@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 22 2006 - 09:55:51 EDT

On 6/22/06, Jason Bleazard <dml@bleazard.net> wrote:

> Terrible Tom wrote:
> > Well its getting pretty close to the time when I'll be westbound and
> > down... anyone have a better idea now, of how they will be heading out?
> >
> > Anyone going to be meeting up with Josh and myself?
> >
> > Come on people! ITS ROAD TRIP TIME!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!!
>
> Yep, it's only two and a half weeks now until we leave. Panic will now
> set in.

I know you & Norah are making it a longer trip, but only 2 1/2 weeks?
It's really snuck up on me even though I have been watching the blog.

Really wish we could make it, but between work schedules, the house
and expenses related to our newest ongoing project, it just wasn't
going to happen. We had to pick one vacation, and took Rehoboth
Beach, DE in August.

Will there be a Daktoberfest this year?

.
.