[National DML Meet] 6/23/2006 09:43:37 AM

From: Jon Steiger (noreply-comment@blogger.com)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2006 - 11:43:39 EDT

   That's good to see that there are a number of geocaches in the area.
   That should ease some of the pain of driving out to Tincup. :-) I was
   a bit concerned at first that we would have a problem finding 4 caches
   for the travel bugs, but it looks like it should be doable.
   I also stumbled across a cache which is at the top of Mt. Hermon,
   which I know we will be going by on Monday I think. Unfortunately,
   that one is only an altoids tin. I don't know why people bother making
   those silly "micro" caches. Maybe its just me, but if a cache isn't
   big enough to hold interesting things or put a travel bug in, then I'm
   just generally not interested...
   --
   Posted by Jon Steiger to National DML Meet at 6/23/2006 09:43:37 AM

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |