Build an Ark....inside my Dakota

From: Zito, James A \(GE Infra, Energy\) (james.zito@ps.ge.com)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2006 - 20:27:05 EDT

Ok just in from about 3.5 hours on the road, with the AC on. It was a little humid out and there was some rain so I guess that means it became really humid. I had stuff on the passenger floorboard. 03 CC Dak

Was just out to get said stuff out of truck and noticed that some napkins on the floor were soaked. Floor mat was also soaked and guess what so was the carpet and all that really nice spray on OPEN F####!!!KING CELL foam on the back of it. Spent the last 30 minutes with the shop vac getting most of the water out.

This is the second time I've had this problem.

I am pretty sure the evap drain line is clear since there was a puddle under the truck the other day where it should have been.

I had knocked a chunk out of the evap box a while ago but I patched that up. And it didn't look like water was coming from there.

So here's the $64k question where is the water coming from?????

And the bonus round how do I keep it from happening again?????

Jim
Trying to do Terrible Tom imitations with no pond in sight......

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |