Re: Re: Daktoberfest

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Sat Jun 24 2006 - 04:13:36 EDT

Re: DML: Re: Daktoberfest

"Mr. Plow" <adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com> wrote:

: In the history of the DML, have i ever been at a Daktoberfest?
: My memory is pretty hazy, i keep thinking back all those years WANTING
to go
: but there was either an election going on, or something keeping me
from
: heading down...

: No, I don't believe you have. I think you've just been to the BBQs
so
:far. Tom has made it out to at least one Daktoberfest that I know of,
but
:the long distance award for Daktoberfest is currently held by Don
Mallett
:who was here last year. :-)

Who by the way is still alive and kicking!

Don Mallett
Fort Worth TX
www.y2kota.us

.