[National DML Meet] Well - this suckx....

From: jwardx (jwardx@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Jun 29 2006 - 20:00:20 EDT

   =20 [http://dmlmeet.blogspot.com/]
   Soooo...there I was happily heading out into the garage/drivewa= y
   Tues morning to get the paper. Next thing I know I'm on the garage
   floor= in a lot of pain. I either missed one of the steps going down
   into the ga= rage or my right knee gave out altogether. Bottom line is
   that I've comple= tely torn the quadrecep muscle attaching to my knee
   & wiil have to get surg= ery done on it right away. At present, I'm in
   a knee splint that runs from= the hip to the ankle, on crutches & in a
   good deal of pain.
   Mee= ting with the surgeon in the AM to discover all the fun details.
   Looks lik= e any chances of my participating in the meet are basically
   gone. Even wit= h a fast recovery, I'm blowing out the PTO time I had
   reserved with this cr= ap.
   The title says it all - this suckx, and Jim is one bummed ou= t boy.
   Maybe I can invite y'all up to my digs sometime during th= e week for
   some grub & BS, but we'll see how things go.
   JIM =
   --
   Posted by jwardx to National DM= L Meet at 6/29/2006 06:00:18 PM

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |