[National DML Meet] Henry Travel Plan Update

From: Jan (janmhenry@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jul 01 2006 - 02:31:04 EDT

   =20 Our plan now is still to leave Wednesday night July 12, stay in
   Joliet IL. = But instead of a lot of stops along I-80, I think we're
   planning on making = better time and then staying in a Nebraska hotel
   Thursday night, with more = travel Friday and a few stretch and see
   stops along the way. That should pu= t us at Lone Duck in the latter
   part of the day Friday, July 14. We have so= me moving in to do at our
   cabin then, and I also made a list of Colorado Sp= rings shopping
   destinations for food and any forgotten necessities so if ti= ming
   works out, we may do our shopping then too.
   On our schedule= , that leaves us with Saturday and Sunday, as well as
   a couple other days d= uring the week, that we will do the touring of
   sights from our National Lam= poons list of activities.
   Because we bumped up our arrival by a = day, we're adjusting our
   departure to Saturday morning, July 22. We're retu= rning on I-70 and
   will make a stop in Indianapolis. There's a zoo there and= gardens.
   I'll be the lady with a bird in my purse.
   Okay and whi= le David has been planning where to stay and how to get
   there, he thinks it= 's funny that I've been planning for (or
   wondering about) the trailside bat= hroom stops during the off-roading
   drives. I don't need a marbled bathroom = with hot water and soap to
   survive... I can deal with less-than-stellar bat= hrooms, outhouses,
   and yeah even trails. But it's just something I think ab= out, because
   females can't stand by a tree and look as though that tree is = super
   interesting. Casually standing there as if it's the Mona Lisa or some=
   thing. It'll be a good use for the GPS: find spots that aren't in the
   path = of a cache!
   Maybe there will be more desirable places to "go", b= ut I did some
   reading and basically if you're out on a trail and nature cal= ls, the
   instructions were to just step off the trail and take care of it. A=
   round home, that would probably be kinda rude. But out there, I took
   that t= o mean it's pretty rugged. It's also a different altitude, so
   the other ins= truction was drink lots of water. Hmmm.
   --
   Posted by Jan to National DML Meet at 6/30/2006 11:30= :00 PM

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |