Front Bumpers

From: Garret Lewis (ladysmithgwl@1bigred.com)
Date: Sat Jul 01 2006 - 13:30:30 EDT

Hello,

My front bumper on my 1997 Dakota has developed a little "cancer"; so, I'm
thinking about replacing it. It was repainted once under a TSB; but, I
guess that they weren't painted/powder coated that good from the factory so
the underlying rust ("cancer").

I know that I can get OEM type replacement bumpers; but, I'm thinking about
doing something after market. I've looked at the Road Armor bumpers and
they look pretty good. I don't like price and I'm concerned that the weight
will affect my handling and drivability. So, I figured that I would send
out this e-mail to the DML to see what others are using as front bumpers.

Thanks in advance for the input,
Garret
1997, CC, V8, 4X4
http://garretl.tripod.com