[National DML Meet] updates & rambling thots

From: jwardx (jwardx@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Jul 01 2006 - 10:42:29 EDT

   =20 [http://dmlmeet.blogspot.com/]
   1. Having surgery on the knee Wed. AM. Will take approx 6 wee= ks to
   get out of the splint & off crutches. Means no driving until mid-Aug=
   sometime. Bummer.
   2. Good newz is that the job is putting me on the= VPN list for the
   duration, as compared to being fully out on FMLA. So, it= 'll be "have
   laptop/softphone, will login" from the house. Vewy kewl. My = PTO time
   is safe!
   3. So, dang nab it, I'm not going to let a little l= ife reset stop me
   from enjoying what I can of what I've spent over a year p= lanning.
   (Tom- you listening?) While going down to LD won't be possible, I= 'm
   hoping one of you might be open to picking me up here at the house in
   Ca= stle Rock so I can at lesat tag along on one of the Denver days.
   Whatever = else creative we can think of, I'm game.
   4. Finally - Tom, you're jus= t bummed a bit - I have a broken wing.
   So, I expect to see your happy arse= out here, or I'll have no choice
   but to release my Appleton/Sheboygan Wisc= onsin friends/family on
   you. Have mercy if it comes to that Serious= ly though, if you need
   some help, ping me offlist.
   Have a grreat= holiday weekend & we'll see y'all in 2 weeks
   --
   Posted by jwardx to National DML Meet at 7/01= /2006 08:42:28 AM

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |