Re: Re: Time to hit the reset button on life...

From: David Henry (DML@HenryWeb.net)
Date: Sat Jul 01 2006 - 17:15:31 EDT

I actually looked into trying to ride the train out with the Dakota. There
appear to be only two or three places in the country you can take a vehicle
with you on the train, and nothing in either Michigan or Colorado is on that
exclusive list...

-- David 94 CC Sport 4x4, 318, 5spd, Lifted with 33" BFG MT's