Re: SRT-8

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jul 04 2006 - 00:52:10 EDT

I've had the priviledge to drive a few of them.. Being in sales certainly
helps. I can't say that they're a practical vehicle; but from what I've
seen online; the resale is incredible. And with the current stock being
sold with employee pricing. I can actually sell them around $4000 below
MSRP.
Maybe I can get my turn to sell a couple of them.
By the way; I also got a new Power Wagon in tonite before I left.
Later
Aaron