Re: RE: SRT-8

From: JAMES KNOX (knox.james@sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon Jul 03 2006 - 18:32:54 EDT

Hey Tim, Jon, Guys, & Girls

I'm still working for Manheim Auto Auctions in Milton , Ont , Canada.
Manheim is an American Company.
I drive numerous 300 and 300C 's over a 200 mile radius. I ran the Dak at ST
Thomas June 17 , broke out :-(
I like the 300C as a classy car, Our friend Jeff Fisher traded his 300 for a
Torred Daytona 5.7 Charger, nice car too ride in , #87 of 200 for Canada. I
drove a !999 Plymouth Prowler with it's Pup trailer, both coloured black ,
drew a lot of looks. I've had 1 SRT 8. Awesome. There was a Magnum and a
Charger 5.7 running at ST Thomas 13.99. As My 60th Birthday is July 19, I'm
putting my name in for a 6.4 Hemi Challenger when available . I Love the
auto stick in these cars

Jim Knox, 91 Dak