Re: Need anything from Canada?

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jul 08 2006 - 09:59:36 EDT

I'll bring a couple bags of ketchup chips for all to enjoy as well. I think
the Bleazards "might" have more storage between the quad cab Dak and the
travel camper, than Jackie and I in her Sunfire, but i'll see what i can do
about the case of Molson Tom. ;)
This time make sure to hide them away so they don't get gulped down without
your knowledge!!!

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....

>From: Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com
>To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net
>Subject: Re: DML: Need anything from Canada?
>Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 00:27:03 +0000 (UTC)
>
>Ketchup Chips!
>

>In article <6916.199.64.0.252.1152295190.squirrel@janor.ath.cx>,
>dml@bleazard.net ("Jason Bleazard") writes:
> >

> > Well, it's just about time... Norah and I are heading down to Jon's on
>Monday.
> > Anyone need any Canadian beer or anything else from the duty free?
> >
> > --
> > Jason Bleazard http://drazaelb.blogspot.com Burlington, Ontario
> > his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white
> > hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black
> >

> > .
> > .
> > .------------------------------------------------------------------.
> > | Make your plans NOW to attend the National DML Meet in Colorado! |
> > | Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |
> >
>.
>.
>| Make your plans NOW to attend the National DML Meet in Colorado! |
>| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |