[National DML Meet] Almost on our way

From: Jason (jason.blog@bleazard.net)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2006 - 06:40:08 EDT

   =20 Norah and I are in the middle of our last-minute preparations
   getting ready= to head out this morning. We take way too much stuff.
   We had to take a t= ruckload of it up to the trailer yesterday to
   leave it there because we rea= lized we wouldn't have room in the
   truck this morning for all of it.
   <= br />So, we've still gotta get the last of it packed up, go hitch
   up to the= trailer, head down to New York, do some grocery shopping
   for the road trip= , and head over to Jon's. We'll be staying at DML
   HQ tonight and launching= the real trip from there tomorrow morning.
   It's been said that = a journey of a thousand miles begins with the
   first step. I believe that o= ur journey of 1600 miles won't really
   begin until the first time we have to= turn around to go back and get
   something we forgot. I wonder what it'll b= e today...
   --
   Posted by Jaso= n to National DML Meet at 7/10/2006 04:34:00 AM

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |