DML Meet Prep

From: David Henry (DML@HenryWeb.net)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2006 - 07:49:58 EDT

This should go on the blog, and I guess I can put it back there once it
decides to let me create a new post...

Anyway, I'm working on getting the truck ready for the trip. Changed the
oil, cleaned the air filer, replaced the dead auxillary battery with a good
one, and worked on trying to track down a few other electrical gremlins
(horn, intermitent wipers, reverse lights).
Decided to double check the fluid in the radiator (puke bottle looked ok),
and I found out the reason the leak I thought was curred wasn't leaking
anymore (lack of fluid). I drained and pulled the radiator last night (all
1 1/2 gallons). I'd be more worried, but I don't think It's been driven
more than 5 miles at a time, and rather infrequently at that. Hopefully I
can either get this one fixed or find a replacement in time. Still need to
clean out the truck, bleed the brakes, and lubricate the suspension. Also
need to start packing stuff up...

-- David 94 CC Sport 4x4, 318, 5spd, Lifted with 33" BFG MT's

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |