[National DML Meet] Leaving the meet

From: Mr. Mindless (mike-blogger@tepidcola.com)
Date: Sun Jul 23 2006 - 14:40:46 EDT

   =20 This week went by *way* too fast, I've got some catchup posts that
   I should= probably make - though I'll bet Walt will fill in most of
   what I would, so= perhaps I won't have much to add. I'm sitting in my
   truck at Lone Duck fr= eshly showered and all packed. I'm headed to
   Fairplay, CO to cross Mosquit= o Pass to Leadville. This was on
   Thursday's agenda but we didn't get to it= and I'd very much like to.
   I'll be staying in a hotel in Brighton tonight= and tomorrow night
   before heading for Minnesota - all for work.
   More later, but "happy trails" to all in the mean time. Thanks to
   everyon= e for making this a fantastic week - especially to Jim Ward
   for his efforts= without the ability to enjoy them in the end. I
   didn't catch you on Frida= y when you were in camp, but thanks very
   much for your efforts Jim, sorry y= ou couldn't make more of it.
   Thanks to the rest of the organizers too, Jon= , Jason & Norah and Tom
   as I recall. I definitely would like to make this = more of an
   every-ten-years thing, and that seems to be a pretty common sent=
   iment.
   --
   Posted by Mr. Mind= less to N= ational DML Meet at 7/23/2006 12:36:00
   PM

.
.
| The National DML Meet is in progress! http://meet.dakota-truck.net |